- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We collect information in different ways from Users who may access our services, or the network of websites accessible through our services.
- Registration and Account Information. Subscribers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our services including name, email address, and phone number. Subscribers may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our services and product offerings.
- Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our Users to participate in these surveys because your survey answers provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
- USE OF INFORMATION. We use the information we collect to provide our services to our Users and clients. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement or reading of cookies or other tracking technologies is used to provide a customized experience as you use our services.
- Contact/Account Information. The information collected from Subscribers is used to manage each Contacts account and to promote other products or services that we believe may be of interest to the Subscriber. We may also generate aggregate profiles from information that Subscribers provide during registration.
- Analytics/Statistics. We use information gathered from our website analytics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer and optimize our website. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our website and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable. Any statistics gathered by us are proprietary property of the Company.
- Responses to Email Inquiries. When Subscribers send email inquiries to us, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
- Contact. We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with Users who respond to our content to help bett provide the services that are being requested of us from the Subscriber.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR NON-IDENTIFYING AGGREGATED DATA. From time to time, we may share personal information with the Company's other fully or partially-owned entities and brands to improve or offer new products or services that we believe may be of interest to our Users. We may also share personal information when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, to deliver a product or service, or as described below.
- Product and Service Partners. Some products or services are offered or promoted to Users in conjunction with a partner or sponsor. For example, we may partner with other corporate affiliates of the Company or with trusted non-affiliated partners for co-promotions of a particular product or service. If we share User information with such partner, we require that they maintain the User information in confidence, and use the information solely for purposes of providing the services.
- Service Providers. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in the United States or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual Users with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Users that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Legal Reasons. We may access, preserve and share information about Users with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of Ascend Bright Financial if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests).
- YOUR OPTIONS
- Unsubscribe/Opt-out. When you become a Subscriber of Ascend Bright Financial, you are automatically subscribed to receive transactional notices about your account, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered through Ascend Bright Financial.
To unsubscribe from Ascend Bright Financial newsletters and promotional mailings, please also unsubscribe through the links provided in promotional email messages sent by us.
You may also unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com and notifying us that you would like to unsubscribe or calling us at 1-888-272-1099.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data storage or transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information in transit and as stored on our systems or the systems of our third party service providers, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts. When you enter information on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Password. Your online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
- CHILDREN UNDER 13. This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.